Darker Green Liquid Iron is a high-quality Iron fertilizer intensified with Nitrogen and Manganese. This enhanced booster is specifically designed to energize your turf to optimum nutrient levels for maximum vigor and color.
Who Should Use This Product? Darker Green is best to be used...
- To enhance your soil’s mineral content
- If you want to darken the green of your lawn
- If you are trying to boost vertical and Lateral Growth
- If your lawn is deficient in Iron
Darker Green contains the purest, cleanest Nitrogen and micronutrients we can source. Our decades of research have resulted in formulas that are expertly manufactured with our proprietary manufacturing method, unlike any other product on the market.
- Nitrogen & Iron Encourages Greening & Vertical/Lateral Growth for a Thicker, Greener Lawn.
- Micro Nutrients to Carry Out Essential Plant Functions.
- Corrects Iron Deficiencies.
- Coverage of 3,200-6,400 Square Feet.
- Can Be Used on All Grass Types.
- Unique, Proprietary Formula.
- High-Quality Feed Grade Ingredients.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
Nitrogen 0.75% Nitrogen is the mineral element used in the greatest quantity by turf. Nitrogen is a component of many of the biochemical constituents of plants, including chlorophyll, amino acids, proteins, enzymes, and vitamins. The addition of Nitrogen encourages vigorous growth for the development of a dense attractive lawn.
Iron 6% helps the plant move oxygen throughout the roots and other parts of the plant. Iron is essential to the plant’s production of chlorophyll.
Manganese 0.80% is an essential micronutrient that aids in the process of respiration and absorbing Nitrogen.
Please note that if your lawn or plant's current iron levels are sufficient, adding an iron supplement will likely result in little to no visual response. This product is best to use when there is an iron deficiency or suspected iron deficiency or when iron levels are below sufficient.
Water is essential for maintaining your lawn, and your lawn should receive 1-2 inches of water per week. Fertilizer will not treat a lawn that is suffering from disease, pests, weed infestations, or drought, and these conditions should be treated separately.
Whether you are looking to maintain your current lawn, correct nutrient deficiencies, or you are starting your lawn completely from scratch, our customer care team and products have you covered! Contact our team for a custom lawn plan tailored to your lawn’s needs!