Commercial Size 2.5 Gallons: Root Hume is a highly concentrated form of liquefied organic carbon derived from the highest quality humate source, leonardite. Leonardite is considered to be one of the highest quality humic acid & fulvic acid sources available. Our humic & fulvic acid is obtained via a Proprietary Extraction Method versus made from soluble powder making it a very pure and active form.
Root Hume will encourage the uptake of various nutrients such as nitrogen, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. Root Hume is capable of chelating and retaining soil nutrients in an exchangeable form to be made available for plant growth as required. This high organic carbon compound encourages root development and plant development. The higher the organic matter content of the soil, the more minerals and nutrients are unlocked and made available to the plant. The higher the organic matter of the soil the higher the ion exchange capacity. Root Hume can also have an impact on making unstable Micronutrients more available to plants.
Features and benefits:
· Commercial, Economical Size 2.5 Gallons Liquid Humic Fulvic
· Can be added to any fertilizer program
·Great For Every Lawn & Garden: Use on Turf Grass, Flowers, Hardy trees, Tomato Plants, Vegetables, Fruit, Citrus, Seeding, Overseeding and New Sod
·Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) of the soil
·Encourages the release of locked-up nutrients
·Increases the transfer of fertilizer
·Helps lawns uptake nutrients more efficiently
· Buffer pH problems, allowing plants to survive until the pH can be corrected
· Increases the germination capacity of seed
· Decrease stress deterioration until it can be corrected
· Aids in correcting plant chlorosis
· It will increase the holding capacity or retention ability of the soil for holding water.