Soil Hume is a highly concentrated form of liquefied organic Carbon derived from the highest quality humate source, mixed together with Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed harvested in the Icy North Atlantic. Use to bio activate soil, helps plants & turf grass in stress, increase BRIX (sugar) and increase fertilizer uptake.
Soil Hume is a Humic/ Fulvic acid, Seaweed Blend. This fully packed bioactive blend can be incorporated into any fertilizer program to biological activate soils. Contains naturally occurring minerals, carbons and organic matter.
Our Humic and Fulvic acid is obtained via a Proprietary Extraction Method versus made from soluble powder making it a very pure and active form. Soil Hume is capable of chelating and retaining soil nutrients in an exchangeable form to be made available for plant growth as required. This high organic carbon compound activates root growth, plant growth and organic microbial properties of the soil. The higher the organic matter content of the soil, the more minerals and nutrients are unlocked and made available to the plant. The higher the organic matter of the soil the higher the CEC (Nutrient availability)
Features and benefits:
·Bio activate soil
·Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) of the soil
·Rich Source of Organic Matter that continues to add to soils
·Contains naturally occurring minerals
·Increases the transfer of fertilizer to Roots
·Helps lawns uptake nutrients more efficiently
· Buffer pH problems, allowing plants to survive until the pH can be corrected
· Increases the germination capacity of seed
· Decrease stress deterioration until corrected
· Aids in correcting Turfgrass, plant chlorosis
· It will increase the holding capacity or retention ability of the soil for holding water.
· Will release various types of auxins responsible for plant growth