Your lawn has been waiting for this!
3-18-18 Lawn Food contains the essential macronutrients to help strengthen your lawn’s immunity and boosts root development resulting in a thicker, more durable lawn.
3-18-18 Lawn Food contains the purest, cleanest NPK we can source. Our decades of research have resulted in formulas that are expertly manufactured with our proprietary manufacturing method, unlike any other product on the market.
Who Should Use This Product? 3-18-18 Lawn Food is best to be used...
- When Establishing your lawn with sod
- When establishing your lawn with seed
- If you are trying to Boost vertical and lateral growth
- To help prepare the lawn for the winter
- If your lawn is deficient in Phosphorus or Potassium
Whether you are looking to maintain your current lawn, correcting nutrient deficiencies, or you are starting your lawn completely from scratch, our customer care team and products have you covered! Contact our team for a custom lawn plan tailored to your lawn’s needs!
Nitrogen 3% is a major component of chlorophyll where plants get their green coloring. Nitrogen encourages vigorous growth for the development of a dense attractive lawn.
Phosphorus 18% encourages root development and enhances vigorous plant development in the early stages. Phosphorus is essential for successful seeding and for establishing sod.
Potassium 18% enhances plant tolerance to extreme temperatures and drought, while also playing an essential role in the transfer of nutrients and regulation of water and nutrients.
- Boosts Plant Hardiness & Strength: Helps to Build Resistance Against Disease.
- Great For Seeding: Promotes Increased Seed Germination.
- Excellent for Establishing New Sod: Aids Root Development.
- Encourages Greening & Vertical/Lateral Growth for a Thicker, Greener Lawn.
- Enhances Existing Minerals in the Soil.
- Corrects Nitrogen, Phosphorus, & Potassium Deficiencies.
- Covers 3,200 Square Feet
- Great for All Grass Types
- Unique, Proprietary Formula
- High-Quality Feed Grade Ingredients
- Ready-To-Use Sprayer Application
- Proudly Made in the USA
For best results, water the lawn for 20 minutes within 24 hours of application. Water is essential for maintaining your lawn, and your lawn should receive 1-2 inches of water per week. Fertilizer will not treat a lawn that is suffering from disease, pests, weed infestations, or drought, and these conditions should be treated separately.
This fertilizer contains Phosphorus and may not be used for lawn maintenance on turf in Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, and Virginia except when 1) Providing nutrients to specific soils and target vegetation as determined to be necessary for accordance with a soil test that was conducted by a laboratory* performed no more than 3 years before the application. 2) Establishing vegetation for the first time, such as after land disturbance, provided the application is conducted in accordance with the recommended application rates established by the state. 3) Re-establishing or repairing the turf area. *In Maryland, the soil testing laboratory must be identified under Section 8-803.7 of the Agriculture Article, Annotated Code of Maryland.