Sea Hume: Organic 8% Seaweed & Humic Acid Formula (2.5 Gallon)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sea Hume is an 8% Seaweed & Humic Acid Blend. Sea Hume contains the highest quality kelp harvested from the North Atlantic Ocean. This concentrated Humic Acid Blend is derived from the highest quality humate source. Sea Hume is Certified For Organic Gardening (OMRI)!
Designed for lawns, gardens, and indoor plants. Sea Hume can be used alongside any fertilizer program.
Our decades of research have resulted in formulas that are expertly manufactured with our proprietary manufacturing method, unlike any other product on the market.
Sea Hume Potential Benefits :
- Can improve soil conditions for optimal plant vigor and growth
- Can be used to enhance your fertilizer program nutrient availability
- Can help increase moisture retention in soil
- Can improve nutrient uptake and condition soil
Whether you are looking to maintain your current lawn, correct nutrient deficiencies, or you are starting your lawn completely from scratch, our customer care team and products have you covered! Contact our team for a custom lawn plan tailored to your lawn’s needs!
- Sea Hume is Certified For Organic Gardening (OMRI)
- Humic Acid can Promote Micro Nutrient Uptake
- Contains 8% of the Highest Quality Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Can be Used Alongside Your Fertilizer Program
- Covers 32,000 Square Feet
- Can be Used on Any Grass Type
- Great For Garden, Flowers, Trees, & Fruits/Veggies
- Unique, Proprietary Formula
- Humic Acid is Derived from the Highest Quality Humate Source
- Proudly Made in the USA
Notice: We are temporarily unable to fulfill our products in the following states:
- Puerto Rico
Why Simple Lawn Solutions
Made in the USA
All of our products are manufactured in the United States.
We offer lawn plans and product recommendations upon request.
Our products are loved by thousands of customers and their lawns.
We are so confident in our products, that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The journey to my beautiful lawn was not an easy one. At first, I had no idea what I was doing and I was getting mediocre results. I found websites like Simple Lawn Solutions to help me on my journey and you can see the results in the photo. Hope you enjoy.
Cool Season Grass. The lawn was previously not loved. Just moved in a few months ago and trying to turn the lawn around into something beautiful. Simple Lawn Solutions has been a part of that process.
The lawn was mostly weeds. We took a soil test, killed the weeds, spike aerated, fixed the soil, and seeded. The lawn was good but SLS put it over the top.
Tall fescue with some mix of Kentucky Blue and Perennial Rye. This picture was taken about a week after using Simple Lawn Solutions Energizer!