Feed your lawn with nutrients for optimal greening and growth this spring!
Lawn Food 15-0-15 is a Phosphate-Free nutritional fertilizer. This special lawn food provides key nutrients for top green and growth while providing essential ingredients for turf vigor and strength. This lawn food is especially beneficial for enhancing mineral content of sandy soils. If you live in a state or county that has Phosphate restrictions, this is the fertilizer for you.
Our decades of research have resulted in formulas that are expertly manufactured with our proprietary manufacturing method, unlike any other product on the market. Our Humic Acid is derived from what is considered to be the highest quality humate source available, Leonardite. Our humic acid is obtained via a Proprietary Extraction Method versus made from soluble powder making it a very pure and active form.
Who Should Use This Product? 15-0-15 Lawn Food is best to be used...
- If you want to enhance the green of your lawn
- To help prepare the lawn to withstand extreme temperatures
- If your lawn is deficient in Nitrogen or Potassium
- If your region has phosphate restrictions
Whether you are looking to maintain your current lawn, correct nutrient deficiencies, or you are starting your lawn completely from scratch, our customer care team and products have you covered! Contact our team for a custom lawn plan tailored to your lawn’s needs!
Nitrogen 15% is the mineral element used in the greatest quantity by turf. Nitrogen is a component of many of the biochemical constituents of plants, including chlorophyll, amino acids, proteins, and enzymes. The addition of Nitrogen can provide the ideal conditions for a dense attractive lawn.
Potassium 15% is involved in carbohydrate formation, photosynthesis, enzyme activation, and the formation of proteins. Potassium plays a role in photosynthesis, and carbohydrate production is reduced when K is deficient. Potassium, the plant may be more susceptible to stress from temperature or drought.
- Nitrogen Encourages a Thicker, Greener Lawn
- Potassium For Plant Hardiness & Support of Essential Plant Functions
- Aids Nutrient Uptake: Promotes the Transfer of Locked Up Nutrients
- Corrects Nitrogen & Potassium Deficiencies
- Covers 3,200 Square Feet
- Can Be Used on All Grass Types
- Unique, Proprietary Formula
- High-Quality Feed Grade Ingredients
- Ready-To-Use Sprayer Application
- Proudly Made in the USA
For best results, water the lawn for 20 minutes within 24 hours of application. Water is essential for maintaining your lawn, and your lawn should receive 1-2 inches of water per week. Fertilizer will not treat a lawn that is suffering from disease, pests, weed infestations, or drought, and these conditions should be treated separately.