Features and benefits:
· Can be added to any fertilizer program.
·Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) of the soil.
·Encourages the release of locked-up nutrients.
·Increases the transfer of fertilizer.
·Helps lawns uptake nutrients more efficiently.
· Buffers pH problems, allowing plants to survive until the pH can be corrected.
· Increases the germination capacity of seed.
· Decreases stress deterioration until it can be corrected.
· Aids in correcting plant chlorosis.
· Increases the retention ability of the soil for holding water.